The following is a list of all current ARK subforms. Each subform page includes detailed configuration information and an example subform setup.
NB - AS OF ARK 0.7 THE CONFIGURATION OF SUBFORMS USING MODTYPES WILL CHANGE TO RELY SOLELY ON THE Conditional Subforms OPTION.
- sf_txt - subform to enter text data
- sf_action - subform to link actions (actors with roles) to items
- sf_number - subform to add number data
- sf_geo_number - subform to add easting and northings to an item - and then automatically create a GML file for the item
- sf_finds - subform to attach attributes of a given type (findtypes) and to set a boolean for each one
- sf_attr_bytype - subform to attach attributes of a given type
- sf_attr_boolean - subform to set boolean attribute
- sf_spat - a subform to display spatial data about an item THIS SUBFORM IS DEPRECATED AND SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR ANY NEW ARK SYSTEMS
- sf_wfs_spat - the new subform to display spatial data about an item
- sf_span_rel - subform to enter span relationships not in matrix form
- sf_spanmatrix - subform to enter span relationships in matrix form
- sf_file - subform to handle files
- sf_xmi - subform to enter XMI links between records
Complex subforms combine different data classes.
- sf_modtype - subform to handle modules with different item types
- sf_interp - subform to handle interpretative text fragments with actor/date pairings
- sf_assemblage - a subform to handle bulk assemblages
- sf_event - subform to handle actor/date pairs
- sf_frame - subform to display many subforms within a single subform
Other subforms are forms that don't really fit anywhere else.
- sf_flickr - subform to dynamically pull photos from a flickr stream
- sf_websites - subform to generate a list of websites that can take dynamic variables (for instance a link to youTube searching all of the videos according to a value held in ARK)
- sf_qrtag - subform to create a QR tag for an item - to be used from smart phones/QR tag readers
- sf_ctrl_lst - a pseudo subform to allow users to add to controlled lists
Non Data Subforms
Subforms that are not used to handle data entry or viewing. These are typically used to make custom dynamic content within panels and home pages. The code is reusable and transferable. In addition these make use of conditional behaviours.
- sf_linklist - a subform that spits out a formatted list of links with dynamically marked up anchors