The following is a list of all current ARK subforms. Each subform page includes detailed configuration information and an example subform setup.
NB - AS OF ARK 0.7 THE CONFIGURATION OF SUBFORMS USING MODTYPES WILL CHANGE TO RELY SOLELY ON THE Conditional Subforms OPTION.
- sf_txt - subform to enter text data
- sf_number - subform to add number data
- sf_geo_number - subform to add easting and northings to an item - and then automatically create a GML file for the item
- sf_finds - subform to attach attributes of a given type (findtypes) and to set a boolean for each one
- sf_attr_bytype - subform to attach attributes of a given type
- sf_attr_boolean - subform to set boolean attribute
- sf_spat - a subform to display spatial data about an item THIS SUBFORM IS DEPRECATED AND SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR ANY NEW ARK SYSTEMS
- sf_wfs_spat - the new subform to display spatial data about an item
- sf_span_rel - subform to enter span relationships not in matrix form
- sf_spanmatrix - subform to enter span relationships in matrix form
- sf_file - subform to handle files
- sf_xmi - subform to enter XMI links between records
Complex subforms combine different data classes.
- sf_modtype - subform to handle modules with different item types
- sf_interp - subform to handle interpretative text fragments with actor/date pairings
- sf_assemblage - a subform to handle bulk assemblages
- sf_event - subform to handle actor/date pairs
- sf_frame - subform to display many subforms within a single subform
Other subforms are forms that don't really fit anywhere else.
- sf_flickr - subform to dynamically pull photos from a flickr stream
- sf_websites - subform to generate a list of websites that can take dynamic variables (for instance a link to youTube searching all of the videos according to a value held in ARK)
- sf_qrtag - subform to create a QR tag for an item - to be used from smart phones/QR tag readers