Sf wfs spat
The sf_wfs_spat is the subform for displaying spatial data. It calls on layers as defined from a wfs server (active) and overlays them on a map already setup using the map_admin page.
The sf_wfs_spat requires the following additional fields:
- query_layers - this is an array of the layers to be queried. It contains a set of arrays (one for each layer) named with the name of layer as set on the WFS server configuration. Each layer array takes the following values:
- mod - the module that the layer is linked to
- geom - the geometry of the wfs layer. This should be set to either pt, pl or pgn.
- url - the URL of the wfs server.
- style_array - OPTIONAL - this is for manually setting the style of the wfs information. It is a named array constructed from the style options explained on this page - the key should be the property name and the value the desired value.
- wms_layers - layers from the mapserver/mapfiles/ark_wms.map to use in this subform
- op_buffer - the buffer in selected units around main item shape in subform
The wms_layers acts as the background data while the wfs_layers contains the layers to be zoomed to.
// Spatial viewer (subform) $conf_mcd_spat = array( 'view_state' => 'max', 'edit_state' => 'edit', 'sf_title' => 'spat_data', 'sf_html_id' => 'spat_display', 'sf_nav_type' => 'name', 'script' => 'php/subforms/sf_wfs_spat.php', 'query_layers' => array( 'sites' => array( 'mod' => 'fst', 'geom' => 'pt', 'url' => 'http://ark.lparchaeology.com/ark/php/map/ark_wxs_server.php?', 'style_array' => array( 'strokeColor' => '"black"', 'fillColor' => '"grey"', ) ), ), 'background_map' => 'Basic', 'op_buffer' => 100, );